The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

What I am Reading

Fran on FF asked me what sort of books I like - hands down, I enjoy epic fantasy - right now i am reading the last 2 books in a series of 6 by the author Jennifer Roberson. The series is "The Novels of Tiger and Del" The first 4 books got me through the last 10 days at home in anticipation of this hospital stay (i was at about panic attack level for a few of them!)

Next up is the first series of books she wrote-"The Cheysuli Series"

I think one of the reason I enjoy the epic fantasy genre so much is because it is like getting a book with 4k pages, no need to "get started" with a new book. Especially with completed series, just get the next one and keep going.

I found this author randomly at Barnes and Nobel a couple weeks ago, was just looking for some big books to get me through the next few weeks, easy reading and entertaining - just my level right now :-P

Catherine

No comments: