The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Long day today day 8

Today just dragged on and on, I can't wait till tomorrow night when Raymond can come and see me! I am not gonna like Monday's and Tuesday's much, i can tell that now - Ray has the kids and very busy at work, but i can look forward to seeing him Wednesdays for dinner, which is nice!

I will have an u/s on Thursday. Not for growth but for fluid and hopefully placental condition.

Sammy has been moving a bit more today, I think he is in a different position because I am feeling movements up higher.

I think my parents are bringing Christopher to see me Friday afternoon, which will be a treat! He has a half day at school.

I have given the kids the job of decorating my window, as i dont have any view but the side of a building anyway, i need to decorations, we shall see if they come up with anything...

Catherine
only 4.5 hours till I am done with this day!

No comments: