The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Friday, October 27, 2006

27w5d

dr s was in, our next u/s will be next thursday for growth fluid and doppler, then weekly doppler us for placenta function .

I am a mess today, i am beyong homesick and lonely, i SO want to sleep in the same bed as my husband and wake up in the same house as my kids, to fix dinner, to be there when the kids leave for and get home from school. Life hasnt been the same since the middle of August, and I am so wanting it back. I am just praying Sam is a permanent addition to our household and we can be a family, the way we are supposed to be.

I am trying to get over my extreme sadness of today tho, because there is no reason, nothing has changed for the worse, in fact my last couple strips on the baby have looked better, no big decels -

I just want to sit here and weep, and am not sure how to move past it right at this moment...

Catherine

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to you Catherine!!! We all love you and hope for a wonderful outcome. I wish I had ways to cheer you up and make the time go faster. Sending lots of hugs!!!
Love taztoby

Hippy Goodwife said...

Congratulations on making it to 27 weeks! 28 is right around the corner now! Hang in there Catherine, you have a world of people holding you up!

Tarewyn

Anonymous said...

Courage Catherine !
It's wonderful to write your journal !
It's great to have so many people who write to you here, isn't it ?
We are a lot of girls on FF who are thinking of you, right now ! I should count all the angels flying on the boards : they are everywhere Cathy, for you !
bises,
Coppelia, FF

Anonymous said...

Catherine,
I've been following your story on FF and just want you to know I am thinking of you and sending healing thoughts to you and Sam. Sounds like you are having a really hard day. I'm so sorry you're so homesick. It must be so hard to feel you are missing the family life happening at home now. But of course you are doing what is best right now. Be oh-so-gentle with yourself. I wish you as much peace as possible in this very challenging time. One moment at a time . . .
Best to you,
Sara

Anonymous said...

Hang in there CAtherine. So many people are praying for you and your family and believing that you will all be together soon. Lots of love to you. Keep your faith. It will be worth it.

Lots of love,
Laurie
from the due in January group.

xox

Anonymous said...

Catherine - No Decels, way cool! Have you seen the Humor For Catherine thread on the forties board. That is sure to cheer you up, its hilarious. KD

Anonymous said...

Catherine, thinking of you and Sammie and keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.

You are so very brave and courageous, and baby Sam is a fighter. I am so sorry that you are homesick and sad.

Jean