The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Sunday, October 22, 2006

27 weeks!

Just one more week until the 28 week milestone, there is something about week 28 which make the medical staff happy, so we will be happy to reach it!

A little bump in the road this am, Sam had a pretty significant deceleration on the monitoring strip this am, big enough that the Dr wanted me to do a second strip a little later. I did, and all look ed well, I think little Sam was rolling onto the cord again, something we need to watch out for-

A am trying my best to either be sitting up or lying on either side now, as in my unmedical opinion the reclining or lying flat on the back position is putting too much gravity between baby and cord with the low level of fluid we have.

Dr O has been my Dr this week, as Dr S has been out of town at a conference, they are in the same Peri practice but it is Dr S who schedules ultrasounds and such, when he is back Thursday I assume he will tell me i will have an u/s scheduled for the following week, at 28w+. I feel like the baby has grown, so I sure hope the u/s reflects that too.

Tuesday marks the 3 week mark here - and today marks the 35 day mark till 32 weeks- i can do 35 more days right? I hope Sam can wait at least 35 days too -

Catherine

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine - Thanks for the update. I am so happy that you passed another milestone. 35 days to go, woohoo! We are all pulling for you and your family on the DE buddy group at FF. Grow Sammie grow. KD

Ms.B said...

I can't wait until your next ultrasound! Do they let you have pictures of Sam's face, profile, etc.? It would be nice if they did, so you could look at it when you need reassurance that there *is* a baby in there and this *is* working.
I hope all our prayers are making you feel stronger, and helping Sam grow. (((HUGS)))
Belinda

Anonymous said...

Hi Catherine. Just wanted to pop in and say Hi and let you know I'm thinking of you and Sammie. {{{{{{{{{{{Hugs}}}}}}}}}}}}

Sharon from FF TTC over 40 board :o)

Anonymous said...

Catherine... hang in there..... 35 shimrty-five... You can do 35 days with one hand behind your back!!
You hang in there!