The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Surprise! I came home Saturday :-)

So...I am home! I was released Saturday morning, after almost 7 weeks at the hospital, to continue bedrest at home for God willing the rest of my pregnancy. We are shooting for a full term delivery at about 38-39 weeks in January.

I will see the Dr 2x a week for NST's and an ultrasound, and am just hoping all continues as it has the last couple weeks, I REALLY don't want to go back until this baby is ready to be delivered. They did take good care of me, but I really don't want to repeat the experience, ever!

The only prob I am having at home so far is sleeping...I decided to go off the anxiety meds and sleeping help completely, as I really shouldn't need them, but I think it may take a few days or more for my sleeping to get normal again, as right now it isn't..which is why I am writing this at 11pm, lol.

Christopher looks like he has grown 2 inches since I have been gone! They have spent more time at their dad's while I was 'in', and I look forward so much to getting back to normal.

I will update again soon, gonna try to get some sleep :-)

Catherine

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for being at home. Now, waddle your way back to bed lady! Keep on cooking Sam.

I look forward to reading about his birth at 38+ weeks.

Jen, a fellow PE survivor and 2 X NICU mom
http://alphagirls.blogspot.com

Ms.B said...

Yippee!! So glad you're home. Best wishes to you and your family :)

Anonymous said...

I'm sooooooooo thrilled for you. Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. The power of prayer!

Anonymous said...

I am so HAPPY!!!!!! Just remember to follow drs orders :)

Anonymous said...

Halleluliah!

Love, Walt & Joan