The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Monday, November 27, 2006

32w1d

Sam was pretty quiet for todays u/s, but looked good- Dr said all was fine and we would do a growth u/s with the BPP next Monday.

He doesnt seem to be moving as much as he was, but maybe this is just because he is getting bigger and a little more crowded- they had to prod him to get movement, but when poked he moved, so, I am thankful to be 32 weeks and have things be uneventful :-)

Dr says we may do an amnio for lung development at 37 weeks, and go from there, so if all stays stable, I assume this baby will be born between the 7th and 15th of January.

Thank you all for you thoughts and prayers! I am vowing to take it easy this week, i kinda overdid it over the weekend, but i told the Dr I went shopping, he said there isnt really any reason I can't, but for my own peace of mind don't overdue. School is in session for the kiddos, so it will be easy to not do much...

Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Catherine!
I think of you often and admire your strength and courage. Now sit your ass down and let that baby cook some more. lol ((hugs))
The Queen