The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Friday, November 10, 2006

Monday??

I just wanted to thank EVERYONE for their prayers and good thoughts, after yesterdays u/s, Dr S came in today and said wow, things are looking really good- I said, maybe with a couple more like that, could i go home at 32 weeks for a few weeks? He said, well I need to talk to Dr O about it, but I am thinking MONDAY. I said wow, that soon, Monday??

He said, if i didnt know any of your past history, i wouldnt have you hear at all, you are normal, controlled hypertension, slightly small baby but over 10th percentile, and normal fluid and cord/placental function....

So, I may be going home at 30 weeks, to spend the last 8 weeks of my pregnancy being "normal" modified bedrest, he said i could drive to my appts etc, just take it easy, watch my pressures etc..

Dr O may nix it and want me here longer, just to watch over me, but i am really hoping to spend the night in my own bed next week, and be able o wish my oldest a happy 14th bday in person on the 17th...

Oh what a thanksgiving to be thankful for things....

Will update tomorrow with the news for sure....

Catherine

2 comments:

Mary said...

I'm so happy to hear this update! I really hope that you get to come home next week!

Anonymous said...

I have been praying for you. You dont know me, but I check almost daily for your updates. Please know many prayers are being said for you.

Blessings,
Beth