The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Friday, November 03, 2006

I forgot...

Sammy weighed in at 2 lbs yesterday, which is just above the 10th percentile, at 23 weeks we were at the first percentile for growth, so he has made some progress! And also, the newest plan is to let me go to 36 weeks if growth and fluid stay in check. Secretly I am hoping I could come home for a couple weeks before that, and come back to be induced at 36 weeks, which happens to be the week of Christmas, lol.

I DO need to be released from this hospital before 2007 so the insurance will pay without a new set of deductables and out of pocket maximums...

But for today, I am patiently awaiting an evening with my husband...have a book to continue reading and all the innane TV i care to watch.

I am going to watch CSI on the computer later, CBS has a nice viewer where you can watch recent popular shows, without much commercial interuption, it is nice!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine - Congratulations on making it to 29 weeks. Wow, Sam is over 2 pounds by now. How cool is that? Hope you are hanging in there because it seems like babyis getting cozy and planning on staying a while longer, Yeah!

KD

lotsoftots said...

Girl you got to update more your killing me..lol
I am so happy to see your little guy is growing so much :O)