The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Stubborn? 31w2d

Sam was a little stubborn this am, not many accells on the NST, so they did an u/s for the biophysical profile, he is so very cute, was moving around and stretching out his body, but again stubborn, and wouldnt show us his practice breathing, but the Dr looked at the cord flow and showed me how he could see he was breathing, and passed him -

I have another BPP on monday, and I hope he shows me the breathing movements again, they are very reassuring!

Catherine

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy to see that you have made it to 32 weeks (ok I am pushing it a few days, but oh well). I know you have so much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving. Sammy will soon be here and this long duration will seem like it flew by. Enjoy these last few weeks and grow that baby big and strong!
-Lauralyn

Anonymous said...

This all sounds wonderful Catherine...I have been following your story on FF and hoping for you and Sam...I had issues with the umbilical cord when I was pregnant. We had to have u/s and BPP every week. It sure does reassure you. I think 5 lbs is pretty good weight actually for your weeks! I think you'll end up with a 7 lb baby in a few weeks!

Winterstar aka Donna