The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Monday, January 22, 2007

Weight check and some pix

We went to the Dr this am, and Sam is up to 5lbs 1.6oz- so all is looking good there, that is up 6.1 ounces since his visit last monday and above birth weight!


Here is Ray with Sam, so sweet!











Here are some pics of my beautiful older kiddos holding Sammy...

The outpouring of love I feel towards all 3 when I see them together is overwelming!


2 comments:

Jen said...

Catherine, Sam is just beautiful, what an amazing miracle he is, my eyes are filled with tears seeing his face for the first time; all of these months of prayer and hope and he is finally here, perfect and gorgeous. Congratulations, Sam is destined for GREAT things in his life, I just know it!

Jen44 from the PF forums

kelleyz3 said...

The pictures are beautiful, showing how much love your little Sam is surrounded by.