The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Alas, no more progress....

No stripping of the membranes- i am still 1cm 50%, but this time baby is not engaged at all, I am at a 3 station!

So...my hopes for going on my own before 1/12 are kinda dashed, so I will contently enjoy the last 9 days of my precious miracle inside me :-)

Negative results for Group B strep tho, which is good news, no need to antiboitics during labor.

Catherine

2 comments:

kelleyz3 said...

Well I guess one good point is little Sam will have a few more days to grow. 9 days could add a little more weight and his lungs will be even more mature by then as well.

Will they be giving you a c-section?

Anonymous said...

Ahhh but Catherine 9 days anything can happen. God has granted your wish to keep little Sam inside you and he may just grant you your wish to have him the way you want.

LOVE TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY
Taztoby (Dea and Bill)