The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Friday, January 05, 2007

The end stretch...

I am being induced next Friday the 12th, at 5am, 38w5d -

My peri is out of town, and he said, darn, i wont be back till Monday, and you will be out of here by then, be sure to bring the baby by and let me meet him!

Man, being talked to and treated like everything is ok - I am still pinching myself...

He is trying to correlate my experience with the heparin use - the possible autoimmune/clotting/placenta degradation during my acute episode and the hep stopping it - so the placenta will go to pathology and he is having a complete autoimmune panel run on me post delivery - i hope he can somehow make some correlation so it might help someone else.

This time next week Ray and I should be holding our son, wow, wow....

Catherine

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Catherine; I check your blog updates often, and I am thrilled with your progress, and miracle!!! I am so excited for you! Can't wait to read all about Sam--Best of Luck, KrissyB

Anonymous said...

I have followed your progress off and on over the past few months and hope and pray for an uneventful delivery for your family! Best wishes! Sandra

Hippy Goodwife said...

Thinking all the best thoughts for tommorow!