The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

4 lbs 7 oz

Woo hoo! 4 lbs 7 oz! ok not huge, lol, but for this baby it is tremendous!

BP today was 118/71 - i feel SO lucky to be where I am today after my first post at 18w3d, where I was in terrible shape, I am 36w2d


Sam had nice weight gain in the last 3 weeks, he is a chunky 4lbs 7 oz, and looked good on his BPP and NST-

The plan now is to have a baby :-) If I go into labor on my own they wont stop me, but Dr O did tell me to go straight in to be monitored, to make sure he handles the contractions well enough.

If I havent gone into labor on my own by my last appt on 1/9, they will schedule an induction for that week.

No more than 2.5 weeks left until we meet sam!

And, look at what Caroline MADE for her new baby brother, a beautiful double sided fleece blanket! It had both Ray and I in tears, she is so sweet :-)



Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catherine, that blanket is precious!!! How old is Caroline?

~J from PF...