The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Monday, December 11, 2006

34w1d

We had a BPP ultrasound today, and Sam passed his tests again this week, good boy! The S/D ratio on the cord flow was slightly elevated, not alarming, but they will watch it, it was 3.07 and normal is between 2 and 3 I believe. Good news is now if there is a problem we will deliver a baby, not go into the hospital on bedrest. At my next BPP I will be 35w1d, I am SO thankful we have made it so far - 37 weeks is considered full term, and that is less than 3 weeks from now!

Raymond is on his way back from Michingan. His mom is still hanging on in the hospice center, just agonizing, she knows she is dying and is in pain when the morphine wears off :-( . I pray she can pass peacefully soon. I am counting the minutes until I can get Ray from the airport and hold him tight.

Thank you all again for all of the good thoughts and prayers you send our way, I don't think I would be where I am now without them.

Catherine

No comments: