The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Ray's Mom is dying :-(

Raymond is back in Michigan right now with his parents and siblings, his mother is in hospice and not expected to make it more than a few more days, she is 84. I am very sad for him, we were so hoping we could take Sam out to meet them next summer. His father, 74, is taking this very very hard, and has said he has no desire to live once she passes. They have been married for 50 years and this just breaks my heart, I pray his children give him the strength he needs to live after this.

Mr. Sam passed his NST this am with flying colors, and my BP was a nifty 101/75 - so at least we don't have to worry about Sammy at this moment.

Catherine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Catherine,
I am so sorry to hear this news after all you both have been through. Hugs and prayers to you both through this tragic time.

Cheryl from FF