The boy's name Samuel is of Hebrew origin, and its meaning is "God has heard." Also possibly as "requested of God", "God's heart" or "God's name."

Send me an email!

Friday, March 09, 2007

Pics with the bear...

These 2 below are at 1 month old





These are at 8 weeks - he looks like he is saying he can growl like a bear!



It is so hard to get pcs without red eye, any suggestions on a good digital camera?

Here is when he was done, tried to get some pics with the little beanie baby bear...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my! He is getting bigger and bigger! Soooohh cute! I can't believe it's already been a month! I went back and looked at all his pictures. I have to say that I adore the sink/bath time. But, how fun to see his recent bear pics too! Oh, I'm so happy that things turned out the way they did. What a blessing.
Olivia Jane (Janet)

Anonymous said...

he is growing so fast :O) and such a cutie too. I bet your loving every min of this.
p.s got an email from judy/angelicdragon they set up a new site a lot like ff's and there are a lot of the old girls there :O) and best of all we can talk about our kids without getting reported..lol drop me an email if you want the link
lotsoftots@wowway.com
Debbie